Lake Hadlock is a small man-made body of water formed on a tributary of Halfway Creek in Washington County, New York. Constructed in 1896, the pond is presently owned by the town of Fort Ann and is primarily used for recreational purposes
It has no public access. It is 453 Feet above sea level, has a shore line of 4.60 miles, has a maximum depth of 43 feet and has a lake volume of 3411 acre-feet. It has a 5603 acre watershed. Lake Hadlock turns over once every 174 days.